Cheepro Acceptable Use Rules
We have a few rules on how our services can and cannot be used and this policy explains them (the “Acceptable Use Rules”). The rules apply to all of Cheepro’s services (the “Services”) and to all our users regardless of their plans (Subscription Plan and Custom Plan). These rules form part of our broader terms of service. If you see an undefined term here, it has the same definition as in the terms of service applicable to your Services (the “Terms”).
1. You must:
- a. Use your best efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, including by maintaining a strong password;
- b. Keep your passwords and other login credentials for the Services confidential;
- c. Monitor and control all activity conducted through your Cheepro account;
- d. Notify us promptly if you become aware of or suspect any security breach regarding your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your (or any of your Authorized Users’) username, password, or account;
2. You must not:
- a. Make the Services available to anyone other than your Authorized Users;
- b. Allow more than one individual Authorized User to use a single log-in to the Services, or use the Services in excess of the quantities or limits set out in your Services plan;
- c. Sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any Services to another party;
- d. Upload or share Customer Content that you do not own or otherwise have the right to share;
- e. Use the Services to store or transmit any Content, including Customer Content, that may be infringing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, or otherwise tortious or unlawful, including any content that may violate intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights, or other applicable laws, or any of the Social Network Terms of Service;
- f. Use the Services to send spam or other unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
- g. Upload to, or transmit from, the Services any Content that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component;
- h. Attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services or the Social Networks (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services or the Social Networks) or any data from third parties (in other words, someone other than you, your Authorized Users or Cheepro) contained in the Social Networks (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable laws);
- i. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, the Social Networks, or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services or the Social Networks;
- j. Access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services or the Social Networks;
- k. Engage in any abusive practices that degrade the performance of the Services (or any part of the Services) for you or any of our other customers (for example, by tracking singular high-frequency terms such as “love”, “yes”, or “the” or other similar activities);
- l. Use the Services for redistribution, syndication, or fraudulent activities; or
- m. Allow or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
ADDITIONAL RULES IMPOSED BY SOCIAL NETWORKS
3. If you are a public-sector entity, you must not use the Services to access or use content from Twitter for surveillance purposes.
4. If you are a public-sector entity whose primary function includes conducting surveillance/gathering intelligence, you must not use the Services to access or use content from Twitter.
5. You must not use the Services to access or use content from Twitter for any unlawful, discriminatory purposes or profiling based on sensitive categories of information prohibited by applicable laws.
ADDITIONAL RULES APPLICABLE IF YOU USE THE SERVICES FOR CONTESTS OR OTHERWISE ASK INDIVIDUALS TO SUBMIT CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICES (“Submitted Content”)
6. You must not:
- a. Request that any participant submit personal medical information, social security information, payment card details, financial or other sensitive information;
- b. Request Submitted Content that would violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations; or
- c. Refer to Cheepro or use our name, trademarks, or trade names in connection with your request for Submitted Content.
7. In the event of any conflict between these Acceptable Use Rules and the Terms, the Terms will govern.